We are hosting BOTH of our families for festivities this year so that means lots of prep and lots of lists! I decided to save my sanity and not do a bunch baking this year. I also bought ready made munchies and appies. One thing I decided that I had to make were these little goodies. I always looks forward to work functions and snack days because my co-worker always brings a batch of these. The beauty of this recipe is that you can make as few or as many as you like.
Homemade Turtles
You'll Need:
Mini pretzels
Rolo candy
Pecan halves
To Make:
Place a layer of tin foil on a cookie sheet
Lay pretzels on tin foil
Place one Rolo candy on each pretzel
Place sheet in oven and bake for 4 minutes at 250F
Remove sheet from oven and place on pecan half one each rolo, press gently
Place in fridge or freezer to cool.
Voila...homemade Turtles! MMMMMmmmmmmm!
1 comment:
I just made those today!! Sooo good! :)
Post a Comment