Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Recovery Mode

Wowee, is it all over already?! I always seem to suffer from a slight post-holiday slump after Christmas. Maybe it's all the food, could be the wine, maybe the presents...all I know is that, today, I. Am. Wiped!

We had a great few days of celebrating with family and friends, but now it's time to clean up, pack up, and do it all again next year.

Mr. Mel and I agreed to buy only small gifts for each other this year. Learning from past experiences, I totally anticipated that Mr. Mel wouldn't follow the rules of a considerate, small, low priced gift... so I ignored the rules too! Ha ha. I surprised him with a PS3 and all the goodies and games he'll need. He was totally shocked (pleasantly so) and has been glued to the t.v. ever since!

Mr Mel truly outdid himself this year. A Cuisinart food processor, an Amber and Quartz mosaic necklace and earring set, and.......

THIS!
...and THIS!


Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And then my daddio bought me THIS!


Needless to say, I am a happy girl. Now I am off to munch on leftover turkey! Hope you guys all had a great Christmas!


1 comment:

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

WOW! I have Tool Box *Envy* right now! How exciting!!! Girl...You KNOW you and I are OCD to get excited about Tool *ORGANIZATION*!!
Im am LOL about you taking the Ornament organizing to a MUCH higher level! WHEW! Someone more OCD than me! Halarious! Now...I MUST do that! Have a BLESSED New year!

xoxokara