Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Cleaning: Coin Clutter

If you are like me, you have various collections of random clutter. Over time, I forget all about it, and it kinda becomes part of the household landscape.

One of the things that piles up in our house is loose change. We put it any spare container we can find; old margerine containers, mason jars, decorative boxes. Once one container is full, we move onto the next. When we moved into the new house I packed the containers filled with change in a box and there they stayed, for a year and half!

Time to get rid of this unecessary clutter!

I hit up a local office supply store and bought an automatic coin sorter for $40, and some bags of paper coin rolls.


It look about an hour and I turned this...


Into this:


And wowie, wow...it's over $180!


1 comment:

Karena said...

Woo hoo great job, and I am always fighting the clutter and using the new rule, put everything back in its plce, usually works Ha!

I have a Giveaway from The Zhush I know you will love! Come & join!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena