I love Christmas. I love it most of all because it's an excuse to indulge in my love of bright colours and to fill my house with sparkle and glitter and all things over-the-top! I am really looking forward to decorating the house this year. It's been awhile. For the past two years we haven't had an holiday decorations so it was a treat to dig them all out and discover them all over again! It was like........Christmas! Imagine that! I usually put up all the decor the first week of December, so the past few weeks I have been sorting through my decorations to make sure I have everything I'll need.
I wanted to first share a bunch of holiday decor inspiration photos I've collected over the years (I apologize that I have no clue of the sources of many of these pics).
If you have some time, check out Trendy Tree and sit awe inspired at their drool-worthy trees and decorations!
Check back in a few weeks to see the Christmas decoration extraveganza at my house!
Check back in a few weeks to see the Christmas decoration extraveganza at my house!
































3 comments:
you weren't kidding when you said you go all out! I loooove the twig tree Christmas card holder. and the ornaments hanging from the stair railing is so chic!
oh sweet Christmas!! So excited it's almost here! Love your inspirations!
These pictures are all so lovely! I can't even decide on 3 favorites!
Post a Comment