I had hoped that by now I would be posting photos of our fresh, new replacement carpet. Looks like the universe is trying to make a point because, only a few days into the installation of the carpet, I received a phone call from the owner of the flooring company telling me that they were going to stop work...because the replacement carpet appeared to have the same defect as the first batch of carpet! Honestly?! Seriously?!
So, while we wait for tests to be done on the new carpet, our house remains in a state of complete chaos and disarray. Add to that the reality that, once the upstairs is done, they will have to also rip out the Artica on the main floor, and I am nearing the end of my rope!
I have a meeting with the flooring company on Wednesday morning to figure out what the next step is...wish me luck!
2 comments:
Okay... why do they now have to rip out the Artica? I thought they were putting the new flooring on top? And, also... are you going with the same manufacturer as the original carpet? Can you not go with someone else? Lastly... what's the name of that carpet manufactuer? I want to ensure I never get any of their carpet. Ever. lol
What a headache!!!! Good luck and tell them they should just put in hardwood for the same price since you have had to deal with so much already. ;)
Post a Comment