Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Girl Can Dream

I am a toolie. I love tools and gadgets. I get a thrill when I buy a new drill or fire up a mitre saw. My dad is a handy guy and, when I was growing up, he always made a point of showing me how to build or fix everything from a leaky tap to a flat tire. They are skills that really are invaluable.

On my Christmas wish list this year, I am asking for a pretty place to store my tools. Considering that my tools are currently being kept in a roll away tote, a cardboard box and an old dresser, I think it's time to upgrade. In fact, I want this tool cabinet and tool chest from The Original Pink Box.

Aren't they awesome?!

I wouldn't mind if they were well stocked with some cute tools, either! Hint hint, Mr. Mel!


1 comment:

Eva said...

I am so NOT a toolie! I wish I were, I think it's great when a woman knows her way around a toolbox.

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com