Thursday, October 21, 2010

I am a CSN-aholic

I am loving the simplicy of ordering from CSN Stores online! For the American's among us, you simply do. not. understand. just how amazing it is to get an online company to ship to Canada without paying hundreds of dollars in duty and shipping fees...if they ship here at all. CSN is truly in a league of their own...truly. I have always made small purchases in the past but I just placed a rather large order and I am bursting with excitement about it!

Okily-dokily. First...FREE SHIPPING! Seriously, this is an amazing feature of CSN. While I do pay what they refer to as an "International Fee", it really is of such a low amount that it doesn't phase me in the slightest. Items are delivered right to your door, no playing phone tag with the delivery company to arrange drop off or pick up. It's all very fantastic!

And their prices are considerably lower than buying retail (even with the US/Canadian exchange). For instance. I spotted these end and sofa tables at a local furniture store. I was quoted a price of $1200 (including tax) + $70 for delivery. And I would have to wait 6 week for them to arrive.

I found the same tables on CSN. They will cost me $940 (including exchange and fees) and they are shipped right away. That's over $300 in savings! So, I went ahead and placed my order.

I also ordered this dining set (minus the china cabinet).

I have my fingers crossed that this order will go as smoothly as the smaller ones I've placed in the past. 


1 comment:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

hahaha... I've been addicted to CSN this week too!