I needed some extra seating for my living room. I wanted something transitional, thinking that it couldn't be so "room specific" that I couldn't ever use it anywhere else. I also wanted a bench of some kind, something that could be used facing either the living room or kitchen dining area. Annnnnd, it couldn't cost more than $350! Hmmm, that was a tall order.
After many Google searches, I realized that what I was looking for was an upholstered bench, or was it a backless chaise, maybe a backless sofa....no wait, it's a divan! No matter what you call it, I finally found it from a company called Avenue Six.
I got it for $223.00 (including shipping) from CSN Sofas. In typical cross-border shopping fashion, I will have to pay duty (ha ha, I said duty), but it's a small price to pay to get what I want. Yep, famous last words.
I can't wait for it to arrive...but I'm going to have to cause that's how these things work.

2 comments:
lol, the thing I love the best is the fact I thought to myself 'ha ha, she said duty' before reading 'ha ha, I said duty'. Awesome!
Very nice! And so reasonably priced!
Ha! Great, and juvenile, minds thinks alike :)
Post a Comment