I couldn't help myself. Mr. Mel and I just hated how cold and sterile our main floor bathroom looked. The room was painted Benjamin Moore
Limesickle, a colour we love, but it was just too plain. I took a brush and roller to it this weekend, and painted the back wall Benjamin Moore
Brown Sugar and we love how it turned out. It's so much warmer! Yay!
Side note: Scotch brand painter's tape is possibly the *worst* painter's tape I have ever used. Bleh, garbage!
Before:
After (with my
Ceilume tiles hung on the wall):
2 comments:
I like this simple project a lot. I have 3 bathrooms to update. It never occurred to me that I could simple paint one wall. Thanks for the knock on the head!
WOW this looks amazing but their site says to not order them if you dont intend to purchase tiles in the future. I would feel horrible if I didn't need them but I do so I will be ordering samples! Its a shame that there's people out there who would order these samples with no intent or need for a ceiling. Seems plain wasteful and greedy to me. But I will definitely be looking into these samples as I have many many grid installations to do in my line of work.
Post a Comment