I have a little project on the go that requires copper metallic paint (details and 'before and afters' coming soon, I promise). I headed out to Home Depot, then Rona to pick some up. I only need about a cup of the stuff but the smallest amount I could buy was a quart for anywhere from $50-$75! Owch! I wasn't ready to commit yet, so I headed over to the local Benjamin Moore store and told them what I needed. They had a big selection, but all were way, way more than I wanted to spend...until the saleswoman remembered that she had one quart left of "old stock" that she could sell me really cheap. It ended up being the perfect colour for me, bonus.
Here's the paint...
Here's the regular price...
What did I pay, you ask?
$5.00!
Yep, that's it...just $5.00. Smooches and hugs to those wonderful ladies...you rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment