The exterior is coming along. Because they’re using a new product, it’s been a long process, but the end is in sight. The guys have been working weekends to finish up, and I was thrilled to arrive today to see nearly the entire front façade completed. Yay! The shingles are 90% complete, as is the fascia. Once the siding and trim is done, we’ll have to wait for the spring, and warmer weather, to have the masons install the exterior stone.


Kitchen:
Living Room:

Dining Room (due to some issues with running ducts to the 2nd floor, I no longer have pocket doors here, they'll be double french doors):

Bonus Room:


Spare Bedroom:

Dressing Room (this is what we are now referring to my closet as cause it sounds expensive!):

Master Bedroom (door to the dressing room is visible in the 2nd photo):


Landing:


This is by far the most to-the-point sign I have ever read (gotta love electricians ha ha):
No comments:
Post a Comment