Monday, February 16, 2009

Heat...glorious heat!

After many delays, and months of waiting, we finally have both heat *and* power in the house! This is great news as it means that work on the interior can commence. This week they worked on the insulation...while work on the exterior (and the temperamental product we chose) carries on, and on, and on.

Due to high winds, the shingle install was delayed...hopefully they'll have them in this week.

We now have a new helper on the site. I love him and think he's way cute, the workers are beyond that and now consider him a total pain in the arse - always underfoot! He belongs to a contractor working in the area...and just loves to come by to say "hi".

I just couldn't help but share this photo of a house being built nearby to ours. I find it hideous, and am convinced that a man came up with this design! Ha ha ha.

No comments: