Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The cats have made their decision!

Since Friday, we have had two carpet samples at the house trying to decide which one we wanted for the 2nd floor of the house.

Once I had them home, I set the samples on the floor. The cats didn't bother with one and were literally fighting just to sit on the other one! Of course they liked the expensive one. I tried picking them up, one by one, and setting them on the cheaper sample...but they couldn't get off it fast enough.
Thinking there had to be an obvious reason that they were drawn to it, I got down on my hands and knees and smelled them: they both *smelled* the same. I kicked off my shoes and socks and walked on both: they both *seemed* equally soft. I read the content: they were both made with the same materials. Once Dallas had a chance to take a good hard look (at a variety of angles that made me laugh), we decided to go with the cats and choose the 'Murano' in 'Smoke'.
Here it is:

No comments: