Saturday, May 16, 2009

A place for everything, and everything in it's place

I thought it would be the end of me, but I managed to put together a plan for our closet organizers! It proved to be a much harder job than I had initially prepared for, but I'm glad it's done. I could have made the process easier on myself it I had only hired a professional. I just couldn't justify the extra cost, what some of those companies charge is highway robbery!

So, here's what we're installing in my dressing room, from Closetmaid Completions - all of the finishes will be cherry veneer:

We'll have 2 of these towers (each with 3 drawers)
Then 2 of these corner units stacked on top of one another to form a corner tower:
All told, I will have about 20' of hanging space! Wooo!

Dallas's walk-in will be a modular system by Freedom Rail. As his needs change, we can re-configure the units to accomodate!

No comments: