Day one: Huge progress...the dining room and half of the living room are done. I was so pumped.
Day two: Flooring guy tripped and broke his ankle...work came to a screeching halt. Now, I am as compassionate as the next person and, as unfortunate as it is that this fellow injured himself, it's even more unfortunate that they only got in a solid hour of work before it happened. Day two is a loss.
Day three: Lots of fiddly and pesky cuts to make, which obviously slowed them down but their work is amazing and they get the rest of the living room and are a few rows into the eating area.
Day four: They worked like gangbusters today and got the eating area, pantry, broom closet and back entry done.
Buuuuuut, they didn't finish. They still have to do the kitchen and all the finishing touches.They'll be back on Monday.
So, for now, this is all I can show you of my floors....but I assure you, they are lookin' good!
No comments:
Post a Comment