It took all evening, and 108 felt feeties for the furniture, but all is back where it belongs.
Photos of the old flooring can be seen here.
oooooops, Jonesy busted sitting up where he doesn't belong!
On the recommendation of the flooring company, I bought this Bona hardwood flooor cleaner. It comes in a kit with a micro fibre mop...works like a charm! It usually runs around $50, but you can save the spray bottle and buy refills of the cleaner in 1 gallon jugs and save a bundle.
So do tell, how do you like my new floors?
4 comments:
I don't like... I LOVE!!! Very nice!
And, yes, it looks much larger with the hardwood throughout. Lovely!
Oh I LOVE them, they are stunning. I would love to replace the carpet in our house with some. Yours truly are wonderful. Hugs, Marty
oh my goodness. LOVE them. they look absolutely fantastic.
Post a Comment