Thursday, February 11, 2010

My "Honey Do" List

And by "Honey" I mean me, and by "do" I, of course, mean get off my ass and finish the many, many projects I have on the go. I figure "Honey Do" sounds a heck of alot better that, "Nattering Bitch Stop Procrastinating & Just Get It Done" list.

My goals for this weekend include:
  • Prime and paint my coffee table
  • Arrange and hang the frames for my photo wall
  • Prime and paint my new-to-me lamps
  • Finish the pattern for my wing back chair slipcovers
  • Hunt down lampshades for my new-to-me lamps
So there you have it. I have 3 days. I think I can do it. Mr. Mel just has to stay outta my way!

2 comments:

Gilsner said...

Um... how come I don't see 'watch the Time Traveller's Wife' on that Honey Do list?!?

Recreating Wonderland said...

I'm so glad I've come across your blog. Always love finding interesting ones. I'll be a repeat visitor for sure!

Dana
www.RecreatingWonderland.Blogspot.com