Monday, October 19, 2009

Wall Art Inspiration

One of the keys to being able to decorate the house on my frugal budget is to get creative about *everything*. I am scouring the internet for imaginative wall art projects and ideas for the living room. Anyone who knows us knows that Mr. Mel is very much an "in the box" kinda guy, and I am much more willing to try quirky and funky colours and projects. Here are a few of the awesome ideas that have made my short list:
How cute is this?! Mr. Mel would NEVER go for this, which gives me the sads.

This is a great use of those pricey scrapping leftovers!
I love this idea too, but I don't have that many cool dishes! ha!
I think this may be a winner...Mr. Mel approves! Who says ceiling medallions have to stay on the ceiling?

**Sometime between last night and this morning, this post lost all of it's links. I'll be sure to post links to the above asap**

No comments: