I must start by paying homage to the King of Pop who passed away today.
Shocking, sad, truly the end of an era. I may very well retire my Michael Jackson medly (complete with dance moves) in tribute. Nah, who am I kidding?! I'm totally gonna do it again, but I need to practice. Don't wanna make an ass of myself! Ha! :::insert inappropriate hip thrusting.....now:::
Shocking, sad, truly the end of an era. I may very well retire my Michael Jackson medly (complete with dance moves) in tribute. Nah, who am I kidding?! I'm totally gonna do it again, but I need to practice. Don't wanna make an ass of myself! Ha! :::insert inappropriate hip thrusting.....now:::Ok, on to house news. Some of the flooring has been installed. Not all of it. Nope, that would be too much to ask for. The painters have been playing a game of cat and mouse with the builder so it's been holding everything up! Damn it! Anyhoodles, here are some pics I snapped today. I'll give a quick run down of what's been done of note:
- My beeee-autiful railing has been installed...no spindles (they're still on order), just handrail and posts. It still has to be stained.
- The underlay is in upstairs...so squishy!
- The dining room doors are in and casing installed - the doors still needs to be stained.
- My sparkly floor is installed in the laundry room! Luuuurv the sparkles! (And, yes, that *is* the wall colour)
- The flooring is installed in the upstairs bathrooms.
- The hardware has been installed on the cabinets (see poll on the left hand side of this blog to voice your opinion).
- Railing and columns are installed on the rear deck - still waiting for the smoked glass inserts to be installed.
- My ensuite shower is tiled.






1 comment:
Lookin' good! No... great! As for the handles... I'm unsure. I think they'd match all the bronze-y pieces you have, but for some reason they look out of place against the wood. hmmm... perhaps I should just see them in person to really decide. I bet they look great in 'real life' ;)
Post a Comment