Today I'm featuring wood bathtubs. Yay or nay? I admit, I am drawn to them. They look so inviting, and darn comfortable! They are not cheap, that's for sure, but it's not just the price that's got me hesitant to make this leap. I think this is a very specific style, and I am sure it's not for everyone. I can't honestly say whether I think this would help or hinder me in an attempt to sell a home.
No sense taxing the brain unnecessarily. Just enjoy these lovely tubs.
And my personal fav. This beauty: the Helio Tub by William Garvey. Let's just say that the cost of this one would have me taking public transit and eating puffed wheat for many years!
I figure that, if I loved this look, but couldn't take the plunge (pardon the pun) I might just start with something small. How about a sink?
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!










No comments:
Post a Comment