Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Somethin' Somethin'

Hi everyone! With the leaves changing colour, the days getting shorter, and the evenings getting cooler...I am finding it hard to deny that winter (and Christmas) is fast approaching. So, it got me to thinking about what I want for Christmas. And, pretty much this song sums it up!


Ha ha ha. In case you haven't figured it out...I LOVE the hippo! Despite Mr. Mel's strong arguments to the contrary, I am sure one would make a super fun pet, and I wouldn't have to worry about them eating me or biting me in half...cause they'd know that I was their momma and I was there to love and protect them!

Sooooo, in place of a for realzies hippo, I could always have some 'hip'po decor (insert side eye here):

Paprika Shop

Joanthan Adler


Magellan Traders


Sprout Home

ThomasPaul


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

anne maskell said...

Hi! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. The hippos are sooo cute!

MandeeFoFandee said...

I love every single thing about this post. and this just makes me realize that we really are meant to be together - hippos are my favorite animal of ALL TIME.