Sunday, March 22, 2009

There once was a man from...Nantucket?

I just have to say for the record, that I am getting a real kick out of the names of the various finishes, colours, and products that we've been sorting through. I thought that if any product wouldn't take itself so seriously, it would be exterior stone. Boy was I wrong! After sorting through Santa Fe, Chapel Hill, Buckhorn, Appalachian, and (my personal fav) Manzanita, we settled on....Nantucket! It's got a beautiful mix of greys and earth tones, to tie in all the colours of the exterior without adding too much visual bulk and weight to the facade. The weather has been so great that the masons are hoping to get this on the in the next 2 weeks. It sure will be nice to move in and have the exterior completely finished!


1 comment:

Gilsner said...

Love it! (Although I'm sure I would've picked Manzita, just out of principal and fun-ness)

*yes, fun-ness IS a word, so there!