This weekend's feature is a bit of a trip down memory lane.
The weather for the past few weeks has been just beautiful and it's got me wishing that my yard was not so hillbilly so I could get out and lounge in the sunshine without first having to wade through 3' tall weeds!
It's got me nostalgic for the days we lived in our condo and had our roof top patio.
The total area of our deck was roughly 700 sq ft. It was really private since none of our neighbours used theirs. When we bought our condo, the roof looked like this:
A few years after we moved in we got to work on this space. Can you tell Mr. Mel is excited about getting this space completed?
And, after much work, it ended up looking like this (click on the photos to enlarge and get a better view):
I really miss my roof deck. It was such a unique and unexpected space. I can't imagine ever having a home that would allow me to have one again so these photos will just have to do.
Hope you have a great weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment