Today marks eight years since Mr.Mel and I said our "I do"s.
I can't believe how fast the past eight years has flown by. I recall nearly every moment of that day. Considering that it's so fresh in my memory, it's hard to reconcile just how much time has passed...2920 days! (not that I'm counting - wink wink)
I look at photos from that day and I realize that, even at 25, I was just a babe. I had so much to learn, we both did. To us, the wedding was just a formality, we wanted to be married and get on with it! Ha ha. We had big plans. We thought we were invincible!
In eight years, we've seen the little ones around us get to be not-so-little, we've travelled, there have been career changes, and we've DIY'd. Oh goodness, have we DIY'd! From our modest little apartment to our current custom built home, it's been a labour of love (and, of course, sweat and tears).
The past eight years have been full of so much fun, I can hardly wait to see what`s next!





1 comment:
you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day! happy anniversary!
Post a Comment