Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Party Fun

As I mentioned last week, Mr. Mel's Granny turned 75 years young over the weekend. Her family hosted a come and go tea, which was so much fun!

In keeping with the theme of her party, I used teapots and teacups in the centrepieces. Everything was so hectic that day, and I was so busy running around like a loon, that I didn't get many pictures of the tables, but here are a few I managed to snap.


BONUS! Not only was it a 75th birthday party but the evening was spent celebrating my mother and father in-law's 40th wedding anniversary! Yep, two parties in one!

It was so much fun celebrating with Mr. Mel's family They are such a lively bunch and there is never a dull moment.

Mr. Mel's awesome family (minus his big bro who couldn't make it)

Time for birthday cake!
Granny's 12 kids + their spouses + grandchildren + great-grandchildren  = alot of people to share cake!

Granny, Mr. Mel...amd me (looking not too glamourous after a whole day on my feet).
She loved her corsage!

No comments: