Saturday, February 12, 2011

Moving my Washer

The floors are done (post and pics coming soon, I promise), toilets are installed, time to put back the washer and dryer.

Mr. Mel and I planned to move them back into the laundry room this morning, but Mr. Mel ended up having to work (when the clients call, he jumps). Undaunted, I decided to move them back...myself!

It went a little something like this...

"Grunt, grunt, grunt, sigh, ugh, grunt grunt, whew, ugh, wait, why is their blood all over the side of the washer? Huh, must be from the delivery guys. Grunt, grunt, whew, grunt, OWWWWCH! Wait, that's *MY* blood running down the side of the washer! *@$#!!! Owie, owie, owie, eeeesh, owwwwwwwie".

Somehow, I managed a 2" gash in my finger and some smaller cuts on the palm of my hand.

Man, I think I need to seek some help for this insatiable need for immediate gratification! Ha ha. Off to the medi clinic for a few stitches...later gators!

No comments: