This week's feature is all about the black room. I am not sure why I seem to lack the courage to dive into this paint colour for a space, but I just can't bring myself to do it. One of the carpenters who worked on our home told me about a condo he had worked on that was painted entirely in black. He said, and I quote here, "It kicked ass". Ahhhh, I wish I had the guts. One day, one day. For now, I will have to admire the guts of those who came up with these great black spaces.
How about a bedroom? Seems to make sense. A black bedroom is so sexy.
Larry Laslo
A bathroom? Love these!
Domino Magazine
If you wanted to have black, but didn't want to paint, what about black fixtures? Love this slipper tub.
Regia
Whether they are modern or traditional, black kitchens make a big impact, and these ones prove that black doesn't have to mean dark and gloomy.
Sasi
Country Living
House and Garden
I am not sure I would ever go for a black living room. But I still like looking at them!
House Beautiful
Candace Olsen
I think a dining room would be the room I would be most likely to paint black.
Decor Pad
This one has so many bright colours and reflective surfaces in it, that you almost don't notice the black walls.
Well, that's it for this week. Thanks for stopping by!

















No comments:
Post a Comment