This week's feature is all about home theatre...on a grand scale. My dad is an audiophile, so I can appreciate a nice surround sound system. Mr. Mel, however, has some big dreams for his "movie room" which I can assure you do not include anything even remotely as elabroate as what you will see today.
Home theatres have become all the rage and, after seeing some of these rooms, I can see why! Can you imagine being able to go the the theatre...in your own house?! How cool!
While you're at it, how about a concession stand?
This one can be found at Home Cinema Accessories, along with everything else you'll need to outfit your theatre.
Thanks for stopping in!







2 comments:
You know, we have had theater rooms in two of our last 3 homes...and the novelty wore off quickly. I think the concept is great but the functionality of it isn't that grand, even with clients. I haven't had one request one in about 3 years for one. But I will say it is a great conversation piece!!
That's what I thought. I cannot ever see agreeing to this idea, there are so many more functional uses for such a big space. Thanks for the input!
Post a Comment