Yay for me, I scored a great deal on this coffee table off a local online classified ad.
Now I need some input on how to refinish it. I have some ideas, some inside and some *outside* the box! Let me know what you think on the clicky poll on the right of my blog. Here are my options:

Option 1: A distressed harlequin pattern (in grey and cream) on the top, with a cream base. Something like this:

Option 2: Stained top and black distressed base. Kinda like this:

Option 3: Cream or white base with a decoupaged top (I am leaning towards using something like old maps). Something close to this from
Funky Junk Interiors:

Option 4: Colour! Maybe along the lines of this table:
2 comments:
You know I can't just choose one. Okay... so if your grandma's dresser is going in the same room as this table, then do option 2. Otherwise option 4. But for the love of God, please don't do Option 1, that Harlequin pattern reminds me of clown/golf pants. Funny that golfers wear the same pants as clowns...
Also, I thought of you at Pier 1. They have a plate-ensemble type wall hanging. Neat!
This is going in the livingroom (with the white dresser). I am torn, I like them all.
lol I saw that plate thingy at Pier 1, the hubs nixed it.
Post a Comment