Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Did a Dicker

I am usually not very good at negotiating on price. I tend to be really competitive, so when the bartering begins, I get so caught up in winning, that I forget all about getting the item and focus on submitting my opponent. This usually ends with me leaving the establishment empty handed, and embarassed.

This time, though, I dickered, and won! I scored this great pine dresser for my living room for a mere $75! It's just the size I was looking for (5 feet long and about 3 feet tall). The plan is to paint it, not sure what colour yet, we'll see what I've got laying around and go from there.



3 comments:

Gilsner said...

Nice find! I say turquoise!

Gilsner said...

perhaps this will be of use?

The White City Project said...

Thanks for the links...I love the turquoise! Hmmm, not sure the hubs will, though :( I was thinking distressed was the way to go...great minds think alike!