Thursday, May 7, 2009

Make it stop!

I am very nearly at my breaking point with this project. I managed to hold it together until this past weekend...when I had a major, full fledged panic attack. It was not pretty. Suffice it to say, I will be very glad when this is over!


After countless phone calls, discussions, and many hours of contemplation we have elected to have the kitchen cabinets sanded down, veneered, and re-stained in our original choice of colour...no discount. While this certainly isn't the ideal outcome (would have much preferred to have new cabinets made), this option means that I won't have to settle for cabinets in a colour that I didn't want, and there will be no delay in getting the cabinets in the house within 2 weeks.

The end is near...thank goodness!

1 comment:

Gilsner said...

I'm so glad you'll have the stain color you had wanted and in the timeframe you deserve! I know a lack of discount sucks but you're no worse for ware, right? Well, except for the emotional and psychological damage, of course ;)