Sunday, June 13, 2010

(Sunday) Saturday Somethin' Somethin'

Welcome to week two of Saturday Somethin' Somethin'. I know this is posted a day late but I have a pretty good excuse. Yesterday my little sis got married and I was all caught up in wedding duties! Here a couple of pics of me gettin' down with my dad (my momma is ill and wasn't able to take part in the parents dance, so I stepped in) and nephew Andrew...yeh, I am a dork!


Now onto the feature. This week I am sharing painted furniture. As in, the *fabric* is painted! I love this idea, and there are some suuper talented artists out there who have created some bright and cheery pieces that I absolutely love!

This idea is actually not too difficult to pull off. There are some products on the market now specifically designed for painting upholstery. Check them out if this is something you thnk you want to tackle...I'd love to see what you come up with. This is also a great idea if you've got an old piece of furniture that you'd like to give new life to.




No comments: