Monday, August 3, 2009

Behold!

**Cue the harps, the angels singing, and the clouds parting**

Allow me to introduce my new dressing room! It took me 3 days, but it finally came together. I am still missing a few shelves and some drawers ( and my island hasn't arrived yet), but it looks amazing...I am so pleased!

Most of my clothes and shoes had been packed away since last September, so it was like Christmas opening up all those boxes. Despite my ruthless purging of clothing last year, I still ended up with 2 large boxes of clothes for charity (or anyone willing/wanting to take them off my hands) as we unpacked and organized. Huge credit to Dallas, who seemed (although he'd never admit it) to enjoy the project as much as I did!

Here are a few pics - it's hard to get it all in one shot! lol

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So jealous! It looks great!

Gilsner said...

ooo... looks great! I love all the little tupperware containers, very organized! And I see the orange sequin-y shirt migrated across the room ;)

But the real question is... did you ever find the missing box of clothes?

The White City Project said...

Nope, no luck on the missing box. Much to Dallas's delight! lol