It was super fun to walk Kristel through the house and show her what has consumed all of our time (and cash) for nearly a year! I'm not sure if she liked it, but at least she pretended to, and that's really all that matters.
Everyone told me that, once the drywall went up, the house would seem alot smaller. I have to say for the record that I found the exact opposite to be true. Sorry folks, you were WRONG! There are not alot of decisions left to make about finishes, etc so now we just wait for everything to come together, and hope that it's remotely close to how we wanted it to look.
Master Bedroom:
View looking through the ensuite bath to the closet:
Dressing Room (giggle):

Bonus Room:
Dining Room:
Main Floor (living room, dining area, kitchen, stairs and front entry) Hi Kristel! :

1 comment:
Oooo... it's like I'm famous! And I didn't like the house... I LOVED it! (Had you worried there for a sec, didn't I?!?)
And now that I know where you live you'll never get rid of me! (If you weren't worried before you should be now... mwahahaha)
Post a Comment